The following workshops will be organized alongside CADE-27 on 25 and 26 August 2019. Exact dates will be available shortly.
- Automated Reasoning: Challenges, Applications, Directions, Exemplary Achievements (ARCADE)
- The CADE ATP System Competition
- Deduction Mentoring Workshop (DeMent 2019)
- Logical and Semantic Frameworks, with Applications (LSFA)
- Proof eXchange for Theorem Proving (PxTP)
- Theorem Prover Components for Educational Software (ThEdu’19)
- The 6th Vampire Workshop
CADE-27 will feature two one day introductory tutorials, on 23 and 24 August 2019:
- Build your own SAT solver (Marijn Heule, University of Texas, Austin, USA)
- Build your own first-order prover (Jens Otten, University of Oslo, Norway)
The application procedure for the tutorials will be available here shortly.